Cheap flights to Cape Verde
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Cape Verde
More useful information about Cape Verde
- A charming island nation off the African coast. Cape Verde is great for olidays in the sun.
- Beautiful white sand beaches and clear blue waters await you on Boa Vista, Sal and other stunning Cape Verde islands.
- Built in the 16th century, the Fortaleza del Real Felipe is a restored Spanish fort overlooking Santiago’s Cidade Velha.
- Enjoy Cape Verde’s vibrant and mixed culture in live performances of local morna, coladeira, funana and batuque music
- Grand Mount Fogo, Cape Verde’s tallest peak, offers intrepid climbers amazing panoramic views from its summit.
- Mardi Gras is celebrated in a lively carnival in Sao Vincente town Mindelo with live music and colourful parades.
- Sailing, windsurfing, kite-surfing and fishing are some enjoyable activities available to visitors to Cape Verde.
- Scuba divers will be enthralled by Cape Verde’s wrecks, caves and wildlife including sea turtles and manta rays.
- Travelling for business? Check out the deals on business class flights to Cape Verde today and save.
- Unspoilt Brava, smallest of the islands, contains an incredible wealth of diverse wildlife in its expansive forests.