Cheap flights to Dar es Salaam (DAR)
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Dar es Salaam
UK & Ireland departure airports for flights to Dar es Salaam
Dar es Salaam travel guide
Interesting information about Dar es Salaam
Avg temp for this month inDar es Salaam (DAR)31.6 °CSource: World Weather Online
Average monthly rainfall inDar es Salaam103.8 mmSource: World Weather Online
Average flying time toDar es Salaam (DAR)9 hrs 40 mins
Rate of exchange inDar es Salaam100.00 TZS = £0.04Source: Oanda
Which airlines fly toDar es SalaamOman Air, KLM and Turkish Airlines
Available deals toDar es Salaam2142
Advertisers with deals toDar es SalaamAfrican Travel Centre, Flight Centre and Hoodaki.com
Advertisers with offers toDar es Salaam39
Cheapest flights offer toDar es Salaam£418
Avg flight deal toDar es Salaam£817
More useful information about Dar es Salaam
- Book early for the best deals on flights to Dar es Salaam - click the links above to start your Tanzanian adventure
- Check out all the latest Dar es Salaam DAR airport information here
- Escape the city on a trip to Kigamboni, and enjoy white sand beaches and a relaxed atmosphere.
- Feeling active? Dar es Salaam has a number of great schools for water sports and a very pleasant golf course.
- For all Dar es Salaam airport information see our airport guide page
- If you’re looking for an enriching experience, look for the House of Culture, a huge white building in the town centre.
- Julius Nyerere International Airport is just outside the city, with flights to Dar es Salaam from major airports.
- Tanzania’s largest and most important port, Dar es Salaam has the charm of a seaside resort and a big-city buzz.
- Tanzanite will make a fabulous holiday souvenir; this beautiful blue gemstone can only be found in Tanzania.
- Visit the mainland to go on an unforgettable wildlife safari; get up close to the gigantic elephants and chimpanzees.
How much do things cost in Dar es Salaam?
- 1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar) in Dar es Salaam: £21.42
- Water (1.5 litre bottle) in Dar es Salaam: £0.61
- Cinema, International Release, 1 Seat in Dar es Salaam: £3.67
- Taxi 1 mile (Normal Tariff) in Dar es Salaam: £1.83
- Water (0.33 litre bottle) in Dar es Salaam: £0.26
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 litre bottle) in Dar es Salaam: £0.38
- Cappuccino (regular) in Dar es Salaam: £1.38
- 1 Pair of Nike Shoes in Dar es Salaam: £42.84
- Meal for 2, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course in Dar es Salaam: £7.54
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport) in Dar es Salaam: £0.19