Cheap Flights to Karachi
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Karachi
UK & Ireland departure airports for flights to Karachi
Karachi travel guide
Interesting information about Karachi
Temp on Avg for this month inKarachi28 °CSource: World Weather Online
Average monthly rainfall inKarachi6.6 mmSource: World Weather Online
Average flight duration toKarachi8 hrs 47 mins
Rate of exchange inKarachi₨10.00 = £0.06Source: Oanda
Deals available on flights toKarachi570
Partners with deals toKarachiBelgrave Travel, One2One Flights and Benz Travel
Number of partners with deals toKarachi24
Lowest flight offer toKarachi£479
Avg flight deal toKarachi£872
More useful information about Karachi
- As the nation’s original capital and its largest city, lively Karachi is ideal for a city break in Pakistan.
- Beautiful sandy beaches such as Hawke’s Bay, Paradise Point and Manora Beach await visitors to sunny Karachi.
- Karachi has many colonial structures such as the Sind Club, Frere Hall and the Karachi Port Trust building.
- Mazar-e-Quaid, mausoleum of Pakistan’s founder Mohammed A Jinnah, is an inspiring monument in central Karachi
- Offering family fun, Aladin Park contains an amusement park, a water park, a shopping centre and a range of eateries.
- Shoppers should head to Empress Market in central district Saddar, which is housed in a wonderful 18th-century building.
- Sprawling Bagh Ibne Qasim is the nation’s largest public park and attracts more than ten million visitors annually.
- Striking Tooba Mosque, built of shining white marble, is often claimed to be the world’s largest single-domed mosque.
- The National Museum of Pakistan’s collections include stunning sculptures, Islamic calligraphy and antique coins.
- Travelling for business? Check out the deals on business class flights to Karachi today and save.
How much do things cost in Karachi?
- Water (1.5 litre bottle) in Karachi: £0.26
- Taxi 1 mile (Normal Tariff) in Karachi: £0.28
- Meal for 2, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course in Karachi: £6.84
- Cappuccino (regular) in Karachi: £0.85
- Imported Beer (0.33 litre draught) in Karachi: £2.85
- 1 Pair of Nike Shoes in Karachi: £32.56
- Bottle of Wine (Mid-Range) in Karachi: £4.38
- Domestic Beer (0.5 litre draught) in Karachi: £1.14
- Pack of Cigarettes (Marlboro) in Karachi: £0.68
- Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre per month in Karachi: £56.98