Cheap Flights to Karachi
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Karachi
Karachi travel guide
More useful information about Karachi
- As the nation’s original capital and its largest city, lively Karachi is ideal for a city break in Pakistan.
- Beautiful sandy beaches such as Hawke’s Bay, Paradise Point and Manora Beach await visitors to sunny Karachi.
- Karachi has many colonial structures such as the Sind Club, Frere Hall and the Karachi Port Trust building.
- Mazar-e-Quaid, mausoleum of Pakistan’s founder Mohammed A Jinnah, is an inspiring monument in central Karachi
- Offering family fun, Aladin Park contains an amusement park, a water park, a shopping centre and a range of eateries.
- Shoppers should head to Empress Market in central district Saddar, which is housed in a wonderful 18th-century building.
- Sprawling Bagh Ibne Qasim is the nation’s largest public park and attracts more than ten million visitors annually.
- Striking Tooba Mosque, built of shining white marble, is often claimed to be the world’s largest single-domed mosque.
- The National Museum of Pakistan’s collections include stunning sculptures, Islamic calligraphy and antique coins.
- Travelling for business? Check out the deals on business class flights to Karachi today and save.