Cheap Flights to Kosice
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Kosice
UK & Ireland departure airports for flights to Kosice
Kosice travel guide
Useful information about Kosice
Temp on Avg for this month inKosice1.2 °CSource: World Weather Online
Average monthly rainfall inKosice32 mmSource: World Weather Online
Average flight duration toKosice3 hrs 35 mins
Currency exchange rate inKosice€1.00 = £0.84Source: Oanda
Deals on flights toKosice10
Lowest flight offer toKosice£84
Avg flight offer toKosice£759
More useful information about Kosice
- Christmas is a fantastic time to visit Bratislava; the market here is friendly and festive, just like the locals.
- Hikes and mountainbiking are always a pleasure in the serene surroundings of Slovak Paradise National Park.
- If you're looking to make savings on flights to Slovakia check the links above, and enjoy the great deals on offer.
- In spring, Slovakia celebrates with a unique interpretation of Mardi Gras; don't miss the carnivals and parades.
- Interested in history? Visit the ruins of Spis Castle, one of the largest in Europe, situated in the east.
- Picturesque capital city Bratislava is brimming with gothic architecture and attractive baroque churches.
- Slovak national dish Bryndzové halušky is a real mouthful. Don’t miss out on this hearty dining option.
- The High Tatra mountain range has a number of top skiing resorts, ideal for both the beginner and the seasoned.
- The countryside is exceptionally beautiful in winter, bathed in snow, but Slovakia is great to visit in any season.
- Thrill seekers will love Karst National Park; home to a number of UNESCO listed caves that are perfect for spelunking.
How much do things cost in Kosice?
- Milk (regular), 1 litre in Kosice: £0.59
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport) in Kosice: £0.50
- Imported Beer (0.33 litre draught) in Kosice: £1.26
- 1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar) in Kosice: £36.81
- Bottle of Wine (Mid-Range) in Kosice: £3.77
- Gasoline (1 litre) in Kosice: £1.25
- Domestic Beer (0.5 litre bottle) in Kosice: £0.50
- Water (1.5 litre bottle) in Kosice: £0.49
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 litre bottle) in Kosice: £1.05
- Cappuccino (regular) in Kosice: £1.26