How much do things cost in Nizhny Novgorod and Birmingham?
- Birmingham is 78% more expensive than Nizhny Novgorod
- Meal for 2, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course on average £45.00 in Birmingham and £15.83 in Nizhny Novgorod
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport) on average £1.90 in Birmingham and £0.37 in Nizhny Novgorod
- Water (1.5 litre bottle) on average £0.60 in Birmingham and £0.56 in Nizhny Novgorod
- Imported Beer (0.33 litre draught) on average £3.00 in Birmingham and £1.49 in Nizhny Novgorod