Find the best prices for you!
Enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates into the search form above.
Prices found by our users for local departures to Sion
How much do things cost in Sion?
Clothing & Shoes
Pair of Nike trainers
Pair of jeans
Small bottle of water (0.33 litre)
3 course meal for 2
Bottle of local beer (0.5 litre)
Bottle of wine
Large bottle of water
Bottle of beer (imported beer)
How much does transport cost in Sion?
Petrol (1 litre)
1 mile taxi journey
Taxi - fixed fee
One-way ticket (local transport)
Popular flight searches
More information about Sion
- The 12th-century Church-Fortress of Valais contains what is claimed to be the world’s oldest playable church organ.
- As capital of the Valais region, historic Sion is an excellent destination for a city break in Switzerland.
- Nearby St Leonard boasts Europe’s largest underground lake, found in 1945, Tours are available to the public
- Skiers in Sion have easy access to nearby resorts such as Nendaz, Verbier, Val d'Herens, and Val d'Anniviers.
- Sion’s Cathedral of Notre-Dame-du-Glarier dates back to the 1000's and is noted for its superb gilded triptych.
- Visit the links above to book cheap flights to Sion and make savings on a wonderful holiday in Switzerland.
- Endulge in wine tasting tours at the region’s many wineries and sample Valais specialities such as Dole and Fendant.
- Sample local melted cheese delicacies such as fondue and raclette at one of Sion’s traditional restaurants.
- Built by a 13th-century bishop, ruined medieval stronghold Tourbillon Castle offers panoramic views of the Rhone Valley.
- Sorcerer’s Tower, built in the 12th century, is a remnant of the old city walls that once fortified Sion.