Cheap Flights to Tirana
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Tirana
UK & Ireland departure airports for flights to Tirana
Tirana travel guide
This is useful information about Tirana
Temp on Avg for this month inTirana12.5 °CSource: World Weather Online
Avg rainfall for this month inTirana87 mmSource: World Weather Online
Average flight time toTirana3 hrs 7 mins
Currency exchange rate inTiranaLek10.00 = £0.06Source: Oanda
Deals on flights toTirana302
Advertisers with deals toTiranaComeFli, Opodo and Air Fast Tickets UK
Number of partners with deals toTirana10
Lowest flight deal toTirana£181
Avg flight deal toTirana£339
More useful information about Tirana
- A charming nation in South-eastern Europe, Albania is ideal for an great holiday in the Balkans.
- Charming medieval town Berat was preserved as a museum city and boasts striking Ottoman houses and an ancient citadel.
- Classical cities Butrint and Byllis are among Albania’s top archaeological sites and are a treat for history buffs
- Coastal Albania has a wealth of outstanding sandy beaches such as Qeparo, Dhermi, Vlora, Saranda and Golem Beach.
- Llogaraja Pass National Park’s viv landscape is sure to appeal to hikers and other nature lovers visiting Albania.
- Majestic Rozafa Castle is surrounded by evocative local myth and was built by the Illyrians at around 350 BC.
- Mount Dajt is the nation’s highest peak and offers stunning panoramic views of the beautiful Albanian countryside.
- Sample local spirit raki and native dishes such as byrek (a kind of pie) and other delicious Albanian delicacies.
- Tirana’s National Museum of Albania shows the country’s turbulent history, including the communist era under Hoxha
- Visit the links above to book cheap return flights to Albania and save on a European break to remember.
How much do things cost in Tirana?
- Cinema, International Release, 1 Seat in Tirana: £3.11
- Domestic Beer (0.5 litre draught) in Tirana: £0.90
- Taxi 1hour Waiting (Normal Tariff) in Tirana: £7.15
- Taxi 1 mile (Normal Tariff) in Tirana: £2.80
- Meal for 2, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course in Tirana: £17.21
- Pack of Cigarettes (Marlboro) in Tirana: £1.68
- Gasoline (1 litre) in Tirana: £1.25
- Cappuccino (regular) in Tirana: £0.84
- Water (0.33 litre bottle) in Tirana: £0.42
- 1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar) in Tirana: £57.69