Cheap flights to Uganda
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Uganda
More useful information about Uganda
- A vibrant nation in the heart of Africa, stunning Uganda is a wonderful destination for a sunny break.
- Awe-inspiring Rwenzori National Park has the great Mountains of the Moon, Africa’s highest mountain range.
- Go for a dip or try water sports at lovely Lake Bunyonyi, said to be one of the deepest lakes in all Africa.
- Kibuli Hill, near capital Kampala, is the location of stunning white Kibuli Mosque, an important religious building.
- Learn the history of the proud Buganda people by following the Kabaka’s Trail, an intriguing community tourism project.
- Majestic Murchison Falls, one of the world’s most powerful waterfalls, draws its strength from the indomitable Nile.
- Marvel at 137 species of bird as well as butterflies and animals at Bigodi Wetland Sanctuary, a birdwatchers’ favourite.
- Take a boat trip to one of the 84 Ssese islands on Lake Victoria, noted for their exceptional beauty and great fishing.
- The exquisite Baha’i Temple is the only house of worship in Africa and one of only a few in the entire world.
- Travelling for business? Check out the deals on business class flights to Uganda today and save.