Love travel? Love sharing your stories? We want to hear about your favourite travel memories so we’re calling on all travellers to enter our new competition.
You could be the winner of a brand new Kindle Fire HD to take away on your next holiday adventure.
To enter, simply tweet your favourite travel memory along with the URL of this page and the hashtag #TravelwithaKindle.
Your experiences can range from bull running in Spain to teaching English in Asia to climbing a mountain the Andes. Whatever your story, we want to hear about it.
Travelling is something that everybody should experience and the beauty of it is that the memories will never leave you, so why not share them with like-minded people?
Perhaps you’ll inspire someone to do something they never thought to or even get inspired yourself…
The competition will run until February 22, 2013.
For full details of the competition please view the terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. Only one entry per person is permitted.
2. Entry to the competition is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
3. The promoter of this competition is Cheapflights Media Limited, Control Tower, One Alfred Place, London, WC1E 7EB. In order to participate, entrants must link to Cheapflights.co.uk and can only enter in their own name.
4. The closing date for entries is February 22, 2013 at 16:00 GMT. Entries received after this date and time will not be accepted. Cheapflights Media Limited reserves the right to extend the period of this competition without prior notice.
5. This promotion is open to global entrants aged 18 years and over. Employees of the promoter and members of their immediate families (including any live-in partner), its agencies, or anyone professionally associated with the promotion are excluded from entering the promotion. The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
6. To enter, participants must tweet this url http://news.cheapflights.co.uk/calling-all-travel-bloggers-give-us-your-advice-and-win/ using the hash tag #TravelwithaKindle.
7. By entering, participants agree to be bound by these rules. Cheapflights Media Limited reserves the right to exclude any entry from the competition at any time if it has reason to believe that an entrant has breached these rules.
8. The prize is a new Kindle Fire HD.
9. This will be delivered in full to the winner within 30 days of the prize draw by post.
10. The prize must be taken by the prize winner and may not be transferred to or taken by any third party.
The prize draws:
11. The final draw for the grand prize will take place on Monday February 4 2013. The winner will be notified within one week of the draw, by email on the address used to enter the competition. The prize winner is required to accept his/her prize by email within ten days of notification. In the event of non-acceptance, a supplementary winner may be drawn at the promoter’s discretion.
12. The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. The promoter shall be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or to modify these rules at any time prior to the closing date by publishing any such modification or termination on any website operated by the promoter.
14. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the promoter shall be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The prize winner will be awarded on a fair and random basis and the prize has been made available for distribution.
16. The winner will be required to provide full name, email and postal address.
17. No cash or other alternative is available to the prizes.
18. The promoter is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
19. The right is reserved to terminate or withdraw this competition at any time
20. The promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries of for any failure of the website during the competition period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating and entering in the promotion. The promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the email portion of this contest should a virus or bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the promoter corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the promoter reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically MV reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, plagiarised, altered or tampered with in any way.
For the name of the prize winners, please send a stamped addressed envelope marked Immerse Yourself in a Foreign Culture Competition, Cheapflights Media Ltd, Control Tower, One Alfred Place, London, WC1E 7EB. No entries should be sent to this address.
21. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and accordingly the promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
22. The promoter has organised this competition in good faith and does not accept liability relating to the prize.
23. All decisions relating to the draw will be at the discretion of Cheapflights Media Limited and will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
24. Cheapflights Media Limited will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with this promotion, if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside its reasonable control, including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
25. We will not pass your data on to third parties. If you enter the free prize draw you agree to receive the Cheapflights newsletter. You are free to unsubscribe from our list at any time, either via the link at the bottom of each email or via our website. Until you unsubscribe, the promoter will send you its weekly newsletters and special promotion emails. The promoter will only use your email address in compliance with the provisions of the applicable Data Protection legislation.
26. These terms and conditions are available in English only and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the entrant’s country of residence.
27. Cheapflights reserves the right to use any images that are included within the blog posts/ articles written by entrants to the competition. We also reserve the right to use the images on the Cheapflights website and in other promotional activities.
Also featured on ThePrizeFinder – UK Competitions
(Main image: Las Llamadas Carnaval, Uruguay. Photo by Jimmy Baikovicius.Kara Segedin