Don't know when to travel?

Flights to get there soon

Flights to Minsk in the next month
29 Jun - 03 Jul
£295 pp
SOU
Southampton
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
MSQ
Minsk
MSQ
Minsk
Deutsche Lufthansa
   
2 stops
SOU
Southampton
16 Jul - 19 Jul
£322 pp
SOU
Southampton
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
MSQ
Minsk
MSQ
Minsk
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
SOU
Southampton
22 Jul - 03 Sep
£373 pp
SOU
Southampton
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
MSQ
Minsk
MSQ
Minsk
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
SOU
Southampton

Cheap flights for the next season

Find flight deals in the next 3 months
15 Aug - 24 Aug
£278 pp
SOU
Southampton
Deutsche Lufthansa
   
2 stops
MSQ
Minsk
MSQ
Minsk
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
SOU
Southampton
10 Aug - 13 Aug
£339 pp
SOU
Southampton
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
MSQ
Minsk
MSQ
Minsk
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
SOU
Southampton
13 Aug - 18 Aug
£358 pp
SOU
Southampton
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
MSQ
Minsk
MSQ
Minsk
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
SOU
Southampton

Flights for the forward planner

Search and compare flight prices in the next 6 months
15 Oct - 19 Oct
£338 pp
SOU
Southampton
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
MSQ
Minsk
MSQ
Minsk
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
SOU
Southampton
02 Oct - 03 Oct
£458 pp
SOU
Southampton
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
MSQ
Minsk
MSQ
Minsk
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
SOU
Southampton

Destination information for Minsk

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from Southampton to Minsk

Currency

Airports close to Southampton

  • Southampton (SOU)

Airports close to Minsk

  • Loshitsa (MSQ)

Temp on Avg for June in Minsk

21.9 °C

Average rainfall for June in Minsk

62.1 mm
How much do things cost?
Southampton is 98% more expensive than Minsk
Taxi - fixed fee
Minsk 2
Southampton 3
Cheap meal
Minsk 6
Southampton 14
3 bedroom flat in city centre
Minsk 584
Southampton 1330
Cappuccino
Minsk 1
Southampton 3
Additional useful information for Minsk

You are the first user comparing flight prices between Southampton and Minsk this week.

Currently, our data suggests that no airlines fly from Southampton to Minsk directly.

Direct flights from Southampton to Minsk are currently not available on any day of the week.

In the next ten days, Southampton will be 21°C, whereas Minsk will be 23°C, that’s 2°C warmer.

At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 1.3 mm less rainfall in Minsk than in Southampton.

If the weatherman has got it right, there will be 72% chance of sun in Minsk as opposed to 28% in Southampton.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about Southampton to Minsk flights.
Flight FAQs
From Southampton to Minsk
What percent of flights are delayed?
To Minsk, flights from Southampton are not likely to be delayed
Related searches
Flights to Minsk from Southampton
Settings