Don't know when to travel?

Flights to get there soon

Flights to Murcia in the next month
02 Jan - 16 Jan
£41 pp
EMA
Nottingham
Ryanair
Direct
MJV
Murcia
MJV
Murcia
Ryanair
Direct
EMA
Nottingham
02 Jan - 30 Jan
£41 pp
EMA
Nottingham
Ryanair
Direct
MJV
Murcia
MJV
Murcia
Ryanair
Direct
EMA
Nottingham
02 Jan - 30 Jan
£41 pp
EMA
Nottingham
Ryanair
Direct
MJV
Murcia
MJV
Murcia
Ryanair
Direct
EMA
Nottingham

Cheap flights for the next season

Find flight deals in the next 3 months
01 Feb - 01 Mar
£46 pp
EMA
Nottingham
Ryanair
Direct
MJV
Murcia
MJV
Murcia
Ryanair
Direct
EMA
Nottingham
03 Feb - 06 Feb
£47 pp
EMA
Nottingham
Ryanair
Direct
MJV
Murcia
MJV
Murcia
Ryanair
Direct
EMA
Nottingham
17 Mar - 20 Mar
£65 pp
EMA
Nottingham
Ryanair
Direct
MJV
Murcia
MJV
Murcia
Ryanair
Direct
EMA
Nottingham

Flights for the forward planner

Search and compare flight prices in the next 6 months
15 Apr - 20 Apr
£66 pp
EMA
Nottingham
Ryanair
Direct
MJV
Murcia
MJV
Murcia
Ryanair
Direct
EMA
Nottingham
23 Apr - 30 Apr
£67 pp
EMA
Nottingham
Ryanair
Direct
MJV
Murcia
MJV
Murcia
Ryanair
Direct
EMA
Nottingham

Destination information for Murcia

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from Nottingham to Murcia

Today's exchange rate

Flight time

2 hrs 45 mins

Airports serving Nottingham

  • East Midlands (EMA)

Airports servicing Murcia

  • San Javier (MJV)

Avg temp for December in Murcia

17.2 °C

Average rainfall for December in Murcia

26.3 mm
How much do things cost?
Nottingham is 26% more expensive than Murcia
Local draught beer (0.5 litre)
Murcia 3
Nottingham 3
Cheap meal
Murcia 10
Nottingham 11
Loaf of white bread
Murcia 1
Nottingham 1
Bottle of beer (imported beer)
Murcia 1
Nottingham 2
Additional useful information for Murcia

The weather is expected to be 10°C warmer than Nottingham (5°C) if the weather forecasters have predicted correctly!

It’s likely that during this time there will be 0.4 mm less rain in Murcia than in Nottingham.

At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 79% chance of sunshine in Murcia as opposed to 21% in Nottingham.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about Nottingham to Murcia flights.
Flight FAQs
From Nottingham to Murcia
What is the best airline?
The most popular carrier on this route is Ryanair
Which is the best aircraft?
The Boeing 737-800 is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Nottingham and Murcia
What is the average delay time?
There is typically a delay of 28 mins
What is the average flight cancellation?
Flights from Nottingham to Murcia are rarely cancelled
Related searches
Flights to Murcia from Nottingham
Settings