Don't know when to travel?

Flights to get there soon

Flights to Sharm El Sheikh International in the next month
27 Nov - 03 Dec
£335 pp
LHR
London
Turkish Airlines
 
1 stop
SSH
Sharm El Sheikh
SSH
Sharm El Sheikh
Turkish Airlines
 
1 stop
LHR
London
01 Dec - 08 Dec
£358 pp
LHR
London
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
SSH
Sharm El Sheikh
SSH
Sharm El Sheikh
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
LHR
London
11 Dec - 17 Dec
£359 pp
LHR
London
Turkish Airlines
 
1 stop
SSH
Sharm El Sheikh
SSH
Sharm El Sheikh
Turkish Airlines
 
1 stop
LHR
London

Cheap flights for the next season

Find flight deals in the next 3 months
20 Jan - 26 Jan
£299 pp
LHR
London
Turkish Airlines
 
1 stop
SSH
Sharm El Sheikh
SSH
Sharm El Sheikh
Turkish Airlines
 
1 stop
LHR
London
24 Jan - 02 Feb
£300 pp
LHR
London
Turkish Airlines
 
1 stop
SSH
Sharm El Sheikh
SSH
Sharm El Sheikh
Turkish Airlines
 
1 stop
LHR
London
13 Jan - 19 Jan
£302 pp
LHR
London
Turkish Airlines
 
1 stop
SSH
Sharm El Sheikh
SSH
Sharm El Sheikh
Turkish Airlines
 
1 stop
LHR
London

Flights for the forward planner

Search and compare flight prices in the next 6 months
01 Mar - 14 Mar
£308 pp
LHR
London
Turkish Airlines
 
1 stop
SSH
Sharm El Sheikh
SSH
Sharm El Sheikh
Turkish Airlines
 
1 stop
LHR
London
02 Mar - 09 Mar
£310 pp
LHR
London
Turkish Airlines
 
1 stop
SSH
Sharm El Sheikh
SSH
Sharm El Sheikh
Turkish Airlines
 
1 stop
LHR
London
03 May - 16 May
£311 pp
LHR
London
Turkish Airlines
 
1 stop
SSH
Sharm El Sheikh
SSH
Sharm El Sheikh
Turkish Airlines
 
1 stop
LHR
London

Destination information for Sharm El Sheikh International

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from Heathrow to Sharm El Sheikh International

Today's exchange rate

Flight duration

5 hrs 30 mins

Temp on Avg for November

27.4 °C

Average rainfall for November

0 mm
Additional useful information for Sharm El Sheikh International

The weather is expected to be 17°C warmer than Heathrow (7°C) if the weather forecasters have predicted correctly!

Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be 2.2 mm less in Sharm El Sheikh International than in Heathrow.

At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 77% chance of sunshine in Sharm El Sheikh International as opposed to 23% in Heathrow.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about Heathrow to Sharm El Sheikh International flights.
Flight FAQs
From Heathrow to Sharm El Sheikh International
Which is the best aircraft?
The Boeing 737-800 is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Heathrow and Sharm El Sheikh International
How often are flights diverted?
To Sharm El Sheikh International, diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights from Heathrow
What is the best airline?
If you're flying this route, Egypt Air is the most popular
What is the average delay time?
The average delay time for flights between Heathrow and Sharm El Sheikh International is 32 mins
What is the average flight cancellation?
The typical cancellation rate is 4%
What percent of flights are delayed?
Flights are delayed approximately 13% of the time
Related searches
Flights to Sharm El Sheikh International from Heathrow
Settings