Cheap Flights to Benidorm
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Benidorm
Benidorm travel guide
Useful information about Benidorm
Avg temperature for this monthBenidorm24.1 °C Source: World Weather Online
Avg monthly rainfall inBenidorm26.8 mmSource: World Weather Online
Average flight duration toBenidorm2 hrs 32 mins
Foreign-exchange rate inBenidorm€1.00 = £0.85Source: Oanda
Go to the Benidorm travel guide
High-rise Benidorm is one of the most important holiday resorts in Spain. Each year up to five million tourists - from the UK and Europe - seek flights to Benidorm. In the 1950s it pioneered mass tourism, deciding to build up into the blue sky and leave lots of space for parks and pools and outdoor spaces rather than sprawling outwards. This way, visitors have short strolls to the beach and beautiful sea views.
It's a very popular mix of Spain and England with a hot sun beating down, two wonderful beaches, "W" in shape, and sparkling waters. The Old Town sits on the promontory between the sweeping beaches.
There is an abundance of pubs and clubs and restaurants serving anything from tapas to all-day breakfasts.
Search and compare: cheap flights to Benidorm
More useful information about Benidorm
- 4km of coast is the main attraction of Benidorm with Playa de Levante and Playa del Mal Pas particular favourites
- A popular seaside resort along the Spanish Costa Blanca, Benidorm is the perfect spot to head for sun, sea and sand
- Explore the local areas and take a boat to the Isla de Benidorm Wildlife sanctuary or the small island Tabarca
- Las Vegas style cabarets and lavish dinner shows take place at the Benidorm Palace which can seat over 2,000
- Mundomar is a large exotic marine animal park. Check out their collection of rare parrots and sea lions
- Once the tallest sky scraper in the country, the four star Gran Hotel Bali is now the tallest hotel in Europe
- Take a walk along the picturesque coasts to explore the El Faro Lighthouse or go deeper to the Villa Joyosa olive groves
- The Plaza de Toros bullring hosts many traditional bull fights to a packed out stadium with top named matadors each year
- Venture out to the quaint, small villages such as Albir or Villa Joyosa to experience the old town lifestyle
- Want to get the best price? Review the latest deals on flights to Benidorm 2012 and save with Cheapflights.co.uk