Cheap Flights to Dubrovnik
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Dubrovnik
UK & Ireland departure airports for flights to Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik travel guide
Interesting information about Dubrovnik
Avg temperature for this monthDubrovnik12.2 °CSource: World Weather Online
Avg monthly rainfall inDubrovnik95.5 mmSource: World Weather Online
Average flight time toDubrovnik3 hrs 43 mins
Rate of exchange inDubrovnik1.00 kn = £0.11Source: Oanda
Deals available on flights toDubrovnik1042
Partners with deals toDubrovniklastminute.com, easyJet and Air Fast Tickets UK
Advertisers with offers toDubrovnik6
Cheapest flights offer toDubrovnik£82
Average flight offer toDubrovnik£159
More useful information about Dubrovnik
- A holiday in Dubrovnik offers a world of baroque churches and ornate palaces – it’s the jewel of the Adriatic.
- Direct flights to Dubrovnik operate frequently with Croatia Airlines, British Airways and easyJet
- Enjoy a cold beer in the bars and cafes in the Stradun area of the Old Town – it’s the place to see and be seen.
- Feast on lobster and oysters at the chic restaurants with terraces that overlook the romantic old harbour.
- Getting there couldn’t be easier - many airlines offer return flights to Dubrovnik and you can get fantastic deals.
- Go on a tour to discover the medieval city walls, Sponza Palace, the Church of St Francis and Rector’s Palace.
- Last minute flights to Dubrovnik can also be great value so make sure you don’t miss out on the latest deals.
- Let your hair down in style – nightlife includes hip bars, open-air dance clubs and classical music concerts.
- Or why not treat yourself to a longer holiday – book one way flights to Dubrovnik and enjoy all of Croatia.
- There are thousands of deals for cheap flights to Europe to be found on Cheapflights.co.uk.
How much do things cost in Dubrovnik?
- 1 Pair of Nike Shoes in Dubrovnik: £43.90
- Bottle of Wine (Mid-Range) in Dubrovnik: £4.12
- Cinema, International Release, 1 Seat in Dubrovnik: £3.57
- Water (1.5 litre bottle) in Dubrovnik: £0.66
- Imported Beer (0.33 litre draught) in Dubrovnik: £2.19
- Taxi 1hour Waiting (Normal Tariff) in Dubrovnik: £8.78
- Cappuccino (regular) in Dubrovnik: £1.48
- Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g) in Dubrovnik: £0.66
- Domestic Beer (0.5 litre draught) in Dubrovnik: £2.14
- Local Cheese (1kg) in Dubrovnik: £4.39