Don't know when to travel?

Flights to get there soon

Flights to Barcelona in the next month
05 Dec - 12 Dec
£90 pp
BFS
Belfast
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
BCN
Barcelona
BCN
Barcelona
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
BFS
Belfast
21 Nov - 28 Nov
£95 pp
BFS
Belfast
Ryanair
 
1 stop
BCN
Barcelona
BCN
Barcelona
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
BFS
Belfast
20 Nov - 24 Nov
£99 pp
BFS
Belfast
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
BCN
Barcelona
BCN
Barcelona
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
BFS
Belfast

Cheap flights for the next season

Find flight deals in the next 3 months
07 Jan - 09 Jan
£91 pp
BFS
Belfast
Ryanair
 
1 stop
BCN
Barcelona
BCN
Barcelona
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
BFS
Belfast
09 Jan - 13 Jan
£96 pp
BFS
Belfast
Ryanair
 
1 stop
BCN
Barcelona
BCN
Barcelona
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
BFS
Belfast
13 Jan - 15 Jan
£97 pp
BFS
Belfast
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
BCN
Barcelona
BCN
Barcelona
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
BFS
Belfast

Flights for the forward planner

Search and compare flight prices in the next 6 months
02 Apr - 09 Apr
£88 pp
BFS
Belfast
Ryanair
Direct
GRO
Barcelona
GRO
Barcelona
Ryanair
Direct
BFS
Belfast
03 May - 06 May
£94 pp
BFS
Belfast
easyJet
Direct
BCN
Barcelona
BCN
Barcelona
easyJet
Direct
BFS
Belfast
10 Apr - 13 Apr
£102 pp
BFS
Belfast
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
GRO
Barcelona
GRO
Barcelona
easyJet
Direct
BFS
Belfast

Destination information for Barcelona

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from Belfast to Barcelona

Today's exchange rate

Flight duration

2 hrs 36 mins

Airports close to Belfast

  • Belfast City (BHD)
  • Belfast International (BFS)

Airports servicing Barcelona

  • Barcelona International (BCN)
  • Gerona-Costa Brava (GRO)
  • Reus (REU)

Avg temp for November in Barcelona

17.4 °C

Rainfall on Average for November in Barcelona

59.4 mm
How much do things cost?
Pack of Marlboro cigarettes
Barcelona 5
Belfast 11
Bottle of local beer (0.5 litre)
Barcelona 1
Belfast 2
Cappuccino
Barcelona 2
Belfast 3
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 litre)
Barcelona 2
Belfast 1
1 bedroom flat in city centre
Barcelona 854
Belfast 596
Additional useful information for Barcelona

The weather is expected to be 7°C warmer than Belfast (9°C) if the weather forecasters have predicted correctly!

In the next ten days, there will be 5.7 mm less rain in Barcelona than in Belfast.

If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 78% chance of sun in Barcelona as opposed to 22% in Belfast.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about Belfast to Barcelona flights.
Flight FAQs
From Belfast to Barcelona
What is the best airline?
From Belfast, EasyJet Airline Co. Ltd. operates 12 flights to Barcelona per week
What percent of flights are delayed?
Flights on this route are unlikely to be delayed
How many passenger seats are available on a flight on this route?
On average, all flights from Belfast offer a total of 42 seats to Barcelona per day
Related searches
Flights to Barcelona from Belfast
Settings