Don't know when to travel?

Flights to get there soon

Flights to Glasgow International in the next month
21 Sep - 28 Sep
£24 pp
STN
London
Ryanair
Direct
GLA
Glasgow
GLA
Glasgow
Ryanair
Direct
STN
London
16 Oct - 21 Oct
£24 pp
STN
London
Ryanair
Direct
GLA
Glasgow
GLA
Glasgow
Ryanair
Direct
STN
London
21 Sep - 25 Sep
£24 pp
STN
London
Ryanair
Direct
GLA
Glasgow
GLA
Glasgow
Ryanair
Direct
STN
London

Cheap flights for the next season

Find flight deals in the next 3 months
26 Oct - 01 Nov
£24 pp
STN
London
Ryanair
Direct
GLA
Glasgow
GLA
Glasgow
Ryanair
Direct
STN
London
31 Oct - 01 Nov
£24 pp
STN
London
Ryanair
Direct
GLA
Glasgow
GLA
Glasgow
Ryanair
Direct
STN
London
30 Oct - 01 Nov
£24 pp
STN
London
Ryanair
Direct
GLA
Glasgow
GLA
Glasgow
Ryanair
Direct
STN
London

Flights for the forward planner

Search and compare flight prices in the next 6 months
18 Jan - 25 Jan
£24 pp
STN
London
Ryanair
Direct
GLA
Glasgow
GLA
Glasgow
Ryanair
Direct
STN
London
08 Jan - 18 Jan
£25 pp
STN
London
Ryanair
Direct
GLA
Glasgow
GLA
Glasgow
Ryanair
Direct
STN
London
12 Jan - 19 Jan
£25 pp
STN
London
Ryanair
Direct
GLA
Glasgow
GLA
Glasgow
Ryanair
Direct
STN
London

Destination information for Glasgow International

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from Stansted to Glasgow International

Flight duration

1 hr 15 mins

Average temperature for September

15.3 °C

Average rainfall for September

0 mm
How much do things cost?
Taxi - fixed fee
Glasgow 3
London 4
One-way ticket (local transport)
Glasgow 2
London 3
Cheap meal
Glasgow 14
London 17
Cinema ticket
Glasgow 10
London 14
1 mile taxi journey
Glasgow 3
London 7
Additional useful information for Glasgow International

So far this week, there have been 42739 searches for flights from Stansted to Glasgow International.

Direct flights from Stansted to Glasgow International are currently served by 6 airlines, including EasyJet, Jet2 and Thomas Cook.

Our recent data shows that direct flights from Stansted to Glasgow International depart on every day of the week.

In Stansted, the weather for the next ten days is 19°C, but in Glasgow International it’ll be 13°C.

It’s likely that during this time there will be 7.6 mm more rain in Glasgow International than in Stansted.

If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 33% chance of sun in Glasgow International as opposed to 67% in Stansted.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about Stansted to Glasgow International flights.
Flight FAQs
From Stansted to Glasgow International
How many passenger seats are available on a flight on this route?
Travelling from Stansted typically provides 264 seats from and Glasgow International each day
What is the best airline?
Each week EasyJet Airline Co. Ltd. serves 74 flights per week
How often are flights diverted?
Flights from Stansted to Glasgow International are not usually diverted
Related searches
Flights to Glasgow International from Stansted
Settings