Search flights to Prince George
Prince George, third in line to the throne, will be christened (with water from the River Jordan) today. It’s an event that will be celebrated with acres of newsprint, film, photographs, commemorative coins, postage stamps, free flights to Ibiza (for Prince George) and probably cupcakes too.
The little prince is the latest in a long line of royal babies to be christened in the Chapel Royal at St James’s Palace.
To mark this big day, we thought we’d take a look at the types of things Prince George could do in his far-flung (it’s about a 12-hour flight) namesake – Prince George in British Columbia, Canada.
1. See some moose
2. Go heli-skiing and drink hot chocolate by a fire in the snow
3. Dash through the snow, on a sled pulled by dogs
4. Watch a hockey game
5. Go snowboarding when the sun goes down
6. Go ice skating at the Civic Centre
7. Cast a line and maybe catch a fish
8. Hike through ancient forests
9. Build a snowman with friendly Canadians
10. Wander through Cottonwood Island Nature Park
11. Go to a rodeo
12. Appreciate some First Nations art
Cheap flights to Prince George