Prince Harry’s holiday in Las Vegas hit the headlines around the world (we featured it in our Celeb Travel Watch too!) and caring (and cheeky!) Virgin Holidays made sure that the prince got a little TLC while he partied in Sin City.
Virgin Holidays delivered a special travel kit to The Wynn hotel (pictured above by Chad Kainz) where the Prince stayed.
The care package included:
• Energy Drink – Every party goer knows that this is the ultimate hangover cure
• Sunglasses and comedy disguise – To ensure that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas and to hide those bleary eyes
• Brunch on us – Las Vegas’ famous brunches should have lined Prince Harry’s stomach ahead of those raucous parties
• Swimming Trunks – Apparently he lost his…
• Factor 50 sun cream – With temperatures reaching 39⁰C they didn’t want the Prince to get burnt
• Billiard lesson – Hopefully this will put a stop to him losing his clothes in future!
For the rest of us, there’s a special 10 per cent discount on Las Vegas holidays this long weekend.
Read the fine print:
• The 10 per cent discount is applicable for bookings made online between August 24 – 27.
• The offer does not apply to flight only, accommodation only, or car-hire only bookings.
• 10 per cent discount does not apply to any applicable fuel surcharges and taxes, Air Passenger Duty, or personal travel insurance elements of the booking.
• Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount.