Cheap Flights to Amritsar
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Amritsar
UK & Ireland departure airports for flights to Amritsar
Amritsar travel guide
This is useful information about Amritsar
Temp on Avg for this month inAmritsar21.5 °CSource: World Weather Online
Average monthly rainfall inAmritsar8.9 mmSource: World Weather Online
Average flight time toAmritsar10 hrs 37 mins
Foreign-exchange rate inAmritsar1.00 INR = £0.01Source: Oanda
Available deals toAmritsar196
Advertisers with deals toAmritsarOne2One Flights, ticketstoindia and The Wise Miser
Number of partners with deals toAmritsar17
Lowest flight deal toAmritsar£510
Avg flight offer toAmritsar£868
More useful information about Amritsar
- A holy city in the Punjab state, Amritsar is a great destination for cultural city breaks in India.
- Arguably Amritsar’s chief attraction, the majestic Golden Temple was built in 1604 and is Sikhism’s holiest shrine.
- Be sure to visit the Golden Temple during festivals such as Lohri, Diwali or Guru Nanak’s birthday for fantastic sights.
- Exploring Mata Mandir, a Hindu cave temple, involves navigating a variety of tunnels, waterways, walkways and caves.
- Find a cheap ticket to India from our listed flight deals.
- Jallianwala Bagh, site of a colonial massacre, has been preserved with a monument commemorating the terrible event.
- Located in the Golden Temple complex, the Sikh Museum details the religion’s history and that of its major figures.
- Nearby Wagah border’s daily flag ceremony offers visitors and cheering locals a spectacular display of nationalist pomp.
- Ram Bagh Museum, housed in a summer palace built by Maharaja Ranjit Singh, details Punjab’s history during his time.
- Street markets such as Guru Bazaar, Hall Bazaar, and Katra Jaimal Singh Bazaar will be enjoyed by bargain hunters.
How much do things cost in Amritsar?
- Local Cheese (1kg) in Amritsar: £1.51
- Imported Beer (0.33 litre draught) in Amritsar: £1.21
- Pack of Cigarettes (Marlboro) in Amritsar: £1.31
- Taxi 1hour Waiting (Normal Tariff) in Amritsar: £0.80
- Gasoline (1 litre) in Amritsar: £0.76
- 1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar) in Amritsar: £25.12
- Imported Beer (0.33 litre bottle) in Amritsar: £0.95
- Bottle of Wine (Mid-Range) in Amritsar: £1.61
- Domestic Beer (0.5 litre draught) in Amritsar: £1.21
- 1 Pair of Nike Shoes in Amritsar: £22.61