Cheap Flights to Lahore
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Lahore
UK & Ireland departure airports for flights to Lahore
Lahore travel guide
Interesting information about Lahore
Avg temp for this month inLahore21.5 °CSource: World Weather Online
Avg monthly rainfall inLahore12.3 mmSource: World Weather Online
Average flying time toLahore7 hrs 47 mins
Rate of exchange inLahore₨10.00 = £0.06Source: Oanda
Available deals toLahore587
Partners with deals toLahoreSouthall Travel, TravelCenterUK.co.uk and Cheap Ticket
Advertisers with deals toLahore28
Lowest flight offer toLahore£460
Average flight offer toLahore£732
More useful information about Lahore
- A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Lahore Fort dates back over a thousand years and contains many historic buildings.
- As the second largest of the nation’s cities, thriving Lahore is an ideal destination for a trip to Pakistan
- Built in the 17th century by Mughal emperor Aurangzeb, stunning Badshahi Mosque is one of the world’s largest mosques.
- Colonial buildings like the General Post Office and Lahore High Court are abundant in the city of Lahore
- Jallo Park, a wildlife refuge and safari park, contains a boating lake and zoo and is a popular Lahori recreation spot.
- Lahore’s lovely terraced Shalimar Gardens, built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan, contain more than 400 fountains.
- Minar-e-Pakistan, a minaret marking the founding of Pakistan, is among the city’s busiest tourist attractions.
- Mughal-Gothic Lahore Museum, once curated by Rudyard Kipling’s dad, boasts an impressive collection of local art.
- Traditional bazaars such as Anarkali Bazaar and Ichra Bazaar offer souvenirs and all manner of goods at bargain prices.
- Visit the links above to book cheap direct return flights to Lahore and save money on a trip to Pakistan.
How much do things cost in Lahore?
- Taxi 1 mile (Normal Tariff) in Lahore: £0.32
- Combo Meal at McDonalds or Similar in Lahore: £2.85
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport) in Lahore: £0.17
- Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre per month in Lahore: £85.35
- Imported Beer (0.33 litre bottle) in Lahore: £3.20
- Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g) in Lahore: £0.28
- Local Cheese (1kg) in Lahore: £2.85
- Water (0.33 litre bottle) in Lahore: £0.14
- Pack of Cigarettes (Marlboro) in Lahore: £0.59
- Domestic Beer (0.5 litre bottle) in Lahore: £1.33