Cheap flights to Cairns International (CNS)
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Cairns
UK & Ireland departure airports for flights to Cairns
Cairns International travel guide
Useful information about Cairns International
Avg temperature for this monthCairns (CNS)31.2 °CSource: World Weather Online
Avg rainfall for this month inCairns International185.7 mmSource: World Weather Online
Average flight time toCairns (CNS)23 hrs 40 mins
Currency exchange rate inCairns InternationalAU$1.00 = £0.55Source: Oanda
Airlines that fly toCairns InternationalChina Eastern, Korean Airlines and Qantas
Deals on flights toCairns International487
Advertisers with deals toCairns InternationalHolidaymood, Cheap Ticket and Business2First.com
Advertisers with deals toCairns International31
Lowest flight deal toCairns International£823
Avg flight offer toCairns International£1543
More useful information about Cairns International
- A stunning holiday city bathed in vivid colours, and the local people are as warm as the weather.
- An ideal base-camp for visits to the Great Barrier Reef: undoubtedly one of the world’s premier diving experiences.
- Cairns Wildlife Dome is great for nature lovers. It’s ideal for seeing all of Australia’s creatures up close.
- Cairns is great for a romantic getaway with your partner, but also entertaining enough for a family holiday.
- Encircled by a beautiful rainforest, Cairns has more to offer than your standard tropical holiday destination.
- Fly in to Cairns International Airport, either direct from home, or catch an internal connecting flight.
- For all Cairns International airport information see our airport guide page
- For all Cairns airport information see our airport guide page
- For those who are really looking for thrills, Cairns boasts a number of excellent skydiving schools.
- It’s a short trip up the northern Australian coast for beaches with golden sand and warm turquoise water.
How much do things cost in Cairns?
- Cappuccino (regular) in Cairns: £2.21
- Bottle of Wine (Mid-Range) in Cairns: £6.63
- Domestic Beer (0.5 litre bottle) in Cairns: £1.66
- 1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar) in Cairns: £66.31
- Imported Beer (0.33 litre bottle) in Cairns: £2.21
- Water (1.5 litre bottle) in Cairns: £1.38
- Local Cheese (1kg) in Cairns: £4.42
- Taxi 1 mile (Normal Tariff) in Cairns: £1.98
- Meal for 2, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course in Cairns: £45.74
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 litre bottle) in Cairns: £1.66