Cheap Flights to Dar es Salaam
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Dar es Salaam
UK & Ireland departure airports for flights to Dar es Salaam
Dar es Salaam travel guide
This is useful information about Dar es Salaam
Avg temperature for this monthDar es Salaam31.6 °CSource: World Weather Online
Avg monthly rainfall inDar es Salaam103.8 mmSource: World Weather Online
Average flying time toDar es Salaam9 hrs 40 mins
Foreign-exchange rate inDar es Salaam100.00 TZS = £0.04Source: Oanda
Airlines flying toDar es SalaamOman Air, KLM and Turkish Airlines
Deals on flights toDar es Salaam2012
Advertisers with deals toDar es SalaamGenieFlights.com, ComeFli and Air Fast Tickets UK
Advertisers with deals toDar es Salaam33
Cheapest flights offer toDar es Salaam£417
Avg flight offer toDar es Salaam£830
More useful information about Dar es Salaam
- Book early for the best deals on flights to Dar es Salaam - click the links above to start your Tanzanian adventure
- Escape the city on a trip to Kigamboni, and enjoy white sand beaches and a relaxed atmosphere.
- Feeling active? Dar es Salaam has a number of great schools for water sports and a very pleasant golf course.
- For all Dar es Salaam airport information see our airport guide page
- If you’re looking for an enriching experience, look for the House of Culture, a huge white building in the town centre.
- Julius Nyerere International Airport is just outside the city, with flights to Dar es Salaam from major airports.
- Tanzania’s largest and most important port, Dar es Salaam has the charm of a seaside resort and a big-city buzz.
- Tanzanite will make a fabulous holiday souvenir; this beautiful blue gemstone can only be found in Tanzania.
- Visit the mainland to go on an unforgettable wildlife safari; get up close to the gigantic elephants and chimpanzees.
- You’ll notice African, Islamic and even an Asian influence on the makeup of multicultural Dar es Salaam.
How much do things cost in Dar es Salaam?
- Cinema, International Release, 1 Seat in Dar es Salaam: £3.67
- Domestic Beer (0.5 litre draught) in Dar es Salaam: £0.76
- Domestic Beer (0.5 litre bottle) in Dar es Salaam: £0.69
- Cappuccino (regular) in Dar es Salaam: £1.38
- Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre per month in Dar es Salaam: £372.54
- Gasoline (1 litre) in Dar es Salaam: £0.79
- Local Cheese (1kg) in Dar es Salaam: £3.52
- Water (0.33 litre bottle) in Dar es Salaam: £0.26
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 litre bottle) in Dar es Salaam: £0.38
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff) in Dar es Salaam: £1.53