Cheap Flights to Zanzibar
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Zanzibar
More useful information about Zanzibar
- A wonderful, African archipelago, a holiday in Zanzibar promises to be memorable and filled with fun.
- Beaches of lovely white sand such as Mangapwani Beach, Matemwe Beach and Kiwengwa Beach await visitors to Zanzibar.
- Bustling and colourful street bazaars such as Darajani Market offer visitors local produce, crafts and other delights.
- Go on safari in Zanzibar and witness wild Columbus monkeys and Zanzibar leopards among other fun creatures.
- Quaint and historic Stone Town is oldest part of Zanzibar City and contains a vivid blend of cultures and style.
- Ruined Mtoni Palace and Maruhubi Palace evoke the history of Zanzibar and that of the rulers who once lived there.
- Save money on a great holiday off the African coast by booking cheap flights to Zanzibar.
- Scuba fans will relish Zanzibar’s dive sites, including thrilling wall dives off Kichwani and the Leven Banks reef.
- The Mangapwani Caves include the Coral Cavern, an eye-catching natural formation and very popular tourist attraction.
- The imposing House of Wonders was a Sultan’s palace and now houses the Museum of History and Culture of Zanzibar.