Cheap Flights to Kampala
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Kampala
UK & Ireland departure airports for flights to Kampala
Kampala travel guide
Useful information about Kampala
Avg temperature for this monthKampala16.6 °CSource: World Weather Online
Avg monthly rainfall inKampala81 mmSource: World Weather Online
Average flying time toKampala8 hrs 15 mins
Foreign-exchange rate inKampalaUSh100.00 = £0.02Source: Oanda
Available deals toKampala1760
Partners with offers toKampalaDream World Travel, Worldwide Flights and Business Class Travel
Number of partners with deals toKampala31
Cheapest flights offer toKampala£473
Average flight offer toKampala£866
More useful information about Kampala
- A vibrant nation in the heart of Africa, stunning Uganda is a wonderful destination for a sunny break.
- Awe-inspiring Rwenzori National Park has the great Mountains of the Moon, Africa’s highest mountain range.
- Go for a dip or try water sports at lovely Lake Bunyonyi, said to be one of the deepest lakes in all Africa.
- Kibuli Hill, near capital Kampala, is the location of stunning white Kibuli Mosque, an important religious building.
- Learn the history of the proud Buganda people by following the Kabaka’s Trail, an intriguing community tourism project.
- Majestic Murchison Falls, one of the world’s most powerful waterfalls, draws its strength from the indomitable Nile.
- Marvel at 137 species of bird as well as butterflies and animals at Bigodi Wetland Sanctuary, a birdwatchers’ favourite.
- Take a boat trip to one of the 84 Ssese islands on Lake Victoria, noted for their exceptional beauty and great fishing.
- The exquisite Baha’i Temple is the only house of worship in Africa and one of only a few in the entire world.
- Travelling for business? Check out the deals on business class flights to Uganda today and save.
How much do things cost in Kampala?
- Water (1.5 litre bottle) in Kampala: £0.49
- Meal for 2, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course in Kampala: £11.75
- Cappuccino (regular) in Kampala: £1.35
- Taxi 1 mile (Normal Tariff) in Kampala: £1.97
- Bottle of Wine (Mid-Range) in Kampala: £6.13
- Pack of Cigarettes (Marlboro) in Kampala: £1.41
- Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre per month in Kampala: £231.99
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport) in Kampala: £0.25
- Water (0.33 litre bottle) in Kampala: £0.37
- Imported Beer (0.33 litre draught) in Kampala: £1.17