Find the best prices for you!
Enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates into the search form above.
Prices found by our users for local departures to Kefalonia
Airports for Kefalonia
Cheapest flights to Greece
Popular flight searches
More information about Kefalonia
- Why not save lots of money by searching the links above for the cheapest deals on last minute flights to Kefalonia?
- Fly direct to Kefalonia Island International Airport which operates to across Europe in the summer.
- The island has many beautiful monasteries, and Agios Gerasimos is perhaps the best and definitely worth a visit.
- Go yachting around the Ionian Sea and explore some of West Greece’s other islands including Ithaca, and Corfu.
- Experience Greek culture by journeying around the markets of the major towns of Argostoli, Lixouri and Sami.
- Make time to visit the smaller, more secluded villages to the North of the island like Fiskardo and Ayia Evfimia.
- Explore the island’s main attraction – the beautiful Lake Melasani in the Drogarati cave, or Cave of the Nymphs.
- As the largest of the Ionian Islands, Kefalonia (or Cefalonia) is an ideal location for a scenic Mediterranean break
- Be overwhelmed by Kefalonia’s beauty, as captured when used as the location for the film Captain Corelli's Mandolin.
- Bask on the golden sands of Myrtos Beach, considered by many to be amongst the most beautiful anywhere in the world.