Cheapest flights to Greece
Popular flight searches
More information about Kefalonia
- Why not save lots of money by searching the links above for the cheapest deals on last minute flights to Kefalonia?
- Fly direct to Kefalonia Island International Airport which operates to across Europe in the summer.
- The island has many beautiful monasteries, and Agios Gerasimos is perhaps the best and definitely worth a visit.
- Go yachting around the Ionian Sea and explore some of West Greece’s other islands including Ithaca, and Corfu.
- Experience Greek culture by journeying around the markets of the major towns of Argostoli, Lixouri and Sami.
- Make time to visit the smaller, more secluded villages to the North of the island like Fiskardo and Ayia Evfimia.
- Explore the island’s main attraction – the beautiful Lake Melasani in the Drogarati cave, or Cave of the Nymphs.
- As the largest of the Ionian Islands, Kefalonia (or Cefalonia) is an ideal location for a scenic Mediterranean break
- Be overwhelmed by Kefalonia’s beauty, as captured when used as the location for the film Captain Corelli's Mandolin.
- Bask on the golden sands of Myrtos Beach, considered by many to be amongst the most beautiful anywhere in the world.