Cheap Flights to Kiev
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Kiev
UK & Ireland departure airports for flights to Kiev
Kiev travel guide
Interesting information about Kiev
Avg temperature for this monthKiev-0.2 °CSource: World Weather Online
Avg monthly rainfall inKiev45 mmSource: World Weather Online
Average flying time toKiev3 hrs 18 mins
Currency exchange rate inKiev1.00 ₴ = £0.07Source: Oanda
Available deals toKiev268
Partners with offers toKievKLM, Opodo and British Airways
Advertisers with offers toKiev6
Cheapest flights offer toKiev£94
Average flight offer toKiev£285
More useful information about Kiev
- Direct flights to Kiev operate frequently with British Airways, Aerosvit Airlines and Ukraine International
- For something different try the beautiful Crimea Peninsula, don’t miss the magnificent Swallow's Nest Castle.
- Going for the sightseeing? Don’t miss the gigantic Motherland statue in the heart of Kiev.
- Historic capital Kiev is a delightfully modern metropolis, a world away from Eastern European stereotypes.
- More than just a mini Russia, Ukraine has a diverse and mystifying culture all of its own.
- Odessa on the Black Sea coast is a very popular area for tourists, with excellent resorts and a stunning opera house.
- Running through the capital, Dnipro River has quiet river beaches that are the perfect substitute for the real thing.
- Take a walk down the high street of any of the major cities and enjoy the stunning baroque architecture.
- Ukraine's largest airport into the country is Boryspil International Airport just outside of Kiev.
- Visiting Chernobyl might not seem like something for a holiday but it’s a fascinating experience you won't forget.
How much do things cost in Kiev?
- Cappuccino (regular) in Kiev: £1.20
- Domestic Beer (0.5 litre draught) in Kiev: £0.75
- Domestic Beer (0.5 litre bottle) in Kiev: £0.49
- Cinema, International Release, 1 Seat in Kiev: £3.75
- Meal for 2, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course in Kiev: £22.53
- Taxi 1 mile (Normal Tariff) in Kiev: £0.37
- Pack of Cigarettes (Marlboro) in Kiev: £1.05
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport) in Kiev: £0.15
- 1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar) in Kiev: £52.56
- Imported Beer (0.33 litre bottle) in Kiev: £1.13