Cheap Flights to Burgas
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Burgas
UK & Ireland departure airports for flights to Burgas
Burgas travel guide
Useful information about Burgas
Temp on Avg for this month inBurgas7.8 °CSource: World Weather Online
Average monthly rainfall inBurgas49.3 mmSource: World Weather Online
Average flight time toBurgas3 hrs 25 mins
Rate of exchange inBurgasлв1.00 = £0.43Source: Oanda
Deals available on flights toBurgas1571
Partners with offers toBurgasThomson, lastminute.com and Balkan Holidays
Advertisers with deals toBurgas4
Cheapest flights offer toBurgas£100
Avg flight offer toBurgas£366
More useful information about Burgas
- A temperate maritime climate means it's pleasant all-year-round, although of course summer is the highlight.
- Bourgas Airport is positioned in the centre of town; you’re enjoying your holiday the second you step off the plane.
- Competitively priced flights run to Bourgas from the major European airports - grab yourself a deal today.
- Families will love the laid-back attitude, but with so much to do here, everyone will find something they love.
- North Beach is the place for sunbathing, and if you’re there in the summer don’t miss the sand sculpture festival.
- Surrounded by a protected nature reserve called the Poda, you don’t have to travel far to find attractive woodland.
- The city is at its most eccentric and lively in the summer, making it perfect for a warm European holiday.
- This delightful port is probably the most popular tourist spot on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast.
- Unique European culture can be found at its finest at the Bourgas Gallery or the District Museum of History.
- Want a little quiet time? The tranquil Sea Garden Park is a beautiful natural park close to the city centre.
How much do things cost in Burgas?
- Domestic Beer (0.5 litre bottle) in Burgas: £0.47
- Imported Beer (0.33 litre bottle) in Burgas: £1.03
- Taxi 1hour Waiting (Normal Tariff) in Burgas: £12.91
- 1 Summer Dress in a Chain Store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Burgas: £30.12
- Imported Beer (0.33 litre draught) in Burgas: £0.86
- 1 Pair of Nike Shoes in Burgas: £68.85
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 litre bottle) in Burgas: £0.75
- Domestic Beer (0.5 litre draught) in Burgas: £0.75
- Water (0.33 litre bottle) in Burgas: £0.54
- Taxi 1 mile (Normal Tariff) in Burgas: £0.48