Cheap Flights to Thessaloniki
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Thessaloniki
UK & Ireland departure airports for flights to Thessaloniki
Thessaloniki travel guide
Useful information about Thessaloniki
Avg temperature for this monthThessaloniki10.3 °CSource: World Weather Online
Avg rainfall for this month inThessaloniki55.1 mmSource: World Weather Online
Average flying time toThessaloniki3 hrs 14 mins
Foreign-exchange rate inThessaloniki€1.00 = £0.83Source: Oanda
Deals on flights toThessaloniki132
Advertisers with deals toThessalonikiRyanair, easyJet and lastminute.com
Number of partners with deals toThessaloniki4
Lowest flight deal toThessaloniki£110
Average flight offer toThessaloniki£357
More useful information about Thessaloniki
- As second-largest city and the capital of Central Macedonia, Thessaloniki is ideal for a holiday in sunny Greece
- Beaches including Agia Triada, Epanomi, Aretsou, Perea, Nea Mihaniona, Epanomi, Asprovalta are within easy reach.
- Built in the 5th century, the charming Osios David Church should be visited for its mosaics and 12th-century frescoes.
- Galerius’ Rotunda and the Palace of Galerius are among ruins associated with the 4th-century Roman emperor Galerius.
- Symbol of Thessaloniki, the White Tower was once a vital coastal fortification and is now a museum exhibition space.
- The Museum of Byzantine Culture boasts a collection of Byzantine art, one of the best on show in all Greece.
- The city’s ancient Roman forum ruins contain remnants of an even earlier Greek agora and evoke a great sense of history.
- Thessaloniki’s nightlife is vibrant, with nightclubs, bars and bouzoukia filled with fun-loving crowds every evening.
- Vibrant markets such as Modiano Market, Kapani Market, the Flea Market and Bezesteni offer plenty of bargains.
- Why not book cheap return flights to Thessaloniki via the links above and save money on a great trip in Greece?
How much do things cost in Thessaloniki?
- Pack of Cigarettes (Marlboro) in Thessaloniki: £3.32
- Taxi 1hour Waiting (Normal Tariff) in Thessaloniki: £9.00
- Combo Meal at McDonalds or Similar in Thessaloniki: £4.98
- Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g) in Thessaloniki: £0.66
- Bottle of Wine (Mid-Range) in Thessaloniki: £4.98
- Cinema, International Release, 1 Seat in Thessaloniki: £6.64
- Cappuccino (regular) in Thessaloniki: £2.82
- Meal for 2, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course in Thessaloniki: £32.35
- Domestic Beer (0.5 litre bottle) in Thessaloniki: £0.91
- Local Cheese (1kg) in Thessaloniki: £6.64