We work with more than 300 partners to bring you better travel deals
Cheap flights to Idaho
|Cheapest price||£445||From London to Coeur d'Alene|
When is the best time to fly to Idaho?
Choose a month below to see average flight price and weather conditions.
£490 - £1111
2 - 30 °C
12 - 59 mm
When is the best time to book flights to Idaho?
Booking 51 days in advance of your planned departure date is, on average, the best time to get cheap flights to Idaho. The general trend is that the closer you book to the departure date, the more expensive your flight will be.
Which day is cheapest to fly to Idaho?
The cheapest flights to Idaho are usually found when departing on a Saturday. The departure day with the highest cost at present is Friday.
What time of day is cheapest to fly?
Idaho flights can be made cheaper if you choose a flight in the afternoon. Booking a flight in the morning will likely mean higher prices.
The jewel in the so-called Gem State’s crown is its stunning and remarkably unspoilt scenery. Adventurous types flock here to hike, climb, raft, ride and ski – or simply goggle at the views. Much of the terrain is mountainous, wild and wooded, with some spectacular gorges; at 8913ft, the dramatic Hells Canyon is deeper than the Grand Canyon.
In central Idaho, the ski resorts of Ketchum and Sun Valley are beloved of affluent second-homers and celebrities. Ernest Hemingway loved the area’s tranquillity (not to mention the hunting and fly fishing) and is buried at Ketchum, where he spent the last few years of his life.
An hour’s drive away is one of Idaho’s many wilderness areas, the Craters of the Moon National Monument. It’s an unearthly, eerily desolate 83sq mile volcanic landscape; in winter, cross-country skiers tackle the 11km loop road.
In the far north, bordering onto Canada, the panhandle region is famed for its lakes, watersports and angling; down south, adrenaline junkies take to the Salmon and Snake Rivers for whitewater rafting and kayaking.
Search and compare: cheap flights to Idaho
The climate in Idaho varies from region to region. Winter in the north is cloudy, humid and rainy. In the south summers are dry but wet. Generally it can get very hot in summer. Winters can be very cold.
The weather in Idaho is split into four seasons but the length of them varies on the area. Spring comes early and winter later to Boise. Temperatures in winter drop down to -1 to -6 degrees (C) and in summer go up to the mid-20s. Flooding can occur in April and May after the snow melts.
Idaho gets very busy and flights and accommodation are higher in summer from late May to mid-September.
The ski season also means peak-season rates and conditions. The ski runs are open by late November and the season lasts until March or early April.
The best time to find cheap flights to Idaho is from mid-September to October. During this time the weather is still warm. Spring is also a good time to visit.
Find the best prices for you!
Prices found by our users for local departures to Idaho
Other local departures to Idaho
Airport for Idaho
Cheapest flights to United States
Popular flight searches
Check out other popular destinations found by fellow travellers
- Flights from Glasgow to Heathrow
- Flights from Manchester to Nice
- Flights from London to California
- Flights from Heathrow to Bangalore
- Flights from East Midlands to Barcelona
- Flights from Edinburgh to Bangkok
- Flights from London to Magaluf
- Flights from Bristol to Palma de Mallorca
- Flights from London to Thessaloniki
- Flights from Manchester to Bali
International departures to Idaho
Popular cities in United States
- Cheap flights to Miami
- Cheap flights to Santa Ana
- Cheap flights to New York
- Cheap flights to Salisbury
- Cheap flights to Reno
- Cheap flights to Orlando
- Cheap flights to McGhee Tyson
- Cheap flights to Tampa
- Cheap flights to Los Angeles
- Cheap flights to Phoenix
- Cheap flights to William P. Hobby
- Cheap flights to Redmond
- Cheap flights to Las Vegas
- Cheap flights to Pensacola
- Cheap flights to Flagstaff
Popular places in United States
- Cheap flights to New York State
- Cheap flights to Florida
- Cheap flights to California
- Cheap flights to Nevada
- Cheap flights to Texas
- Cheap flights to District of Columbia
- Cheap flights to Illinois
- Cheap flights to Massachusetts
- Cheap flights to New Jersey
- Cheap flights to Georgia
- Cheap flights to North Carolina
- Cheap flights to Tennessee
- Cheap flights to Hawaii
- Cheap flights to Pennsylvania
- Cheap flights to Ohio
- Cheap flights to Arizona
- Cheap flights to Michigan
- Cheap flights to Colorado
- Cheap flights to Washington
- Cheap flights to Minnesota
- Cheap flights to Louisiana
- Cheap flights to Missouri
- Cheap flights to Utah
- Cheap flights to Oregon