Cheap Flights to Jamaica
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Jamaica
Jamaica travel guide
Go to the Jamaica travel guide
Rastafarianism, reggae and rum: Jamaica is the birthplace of these popular symbols that define the Caribbean nation. For years honeymooners have flocked to its pristine beaches and quaint towns in search of the island getaway depicted in the movies. Lord of the Flies and James Bond’s classic Dr. No were filmed on the island. In fact Ian Fleming was so captivated with Jamaica that he built a retreat east of Ocho Rios named “Goldeneye” which movie buffs booking flights to Jamaica can rent during their stay.
It may be difficult to choose just one area to visit during a trip to Jamaica, since each side of the island is unique in its own right. Montego Bay, the thriving business centre where most flights to Jamaica land, is home to luxury hotels and uncrowded beaches. But to experience the hedonism and kitchness of Jamaica’s megaresorts venture away from Mo Bay to Negril where some resorts are divided into "prude" and "nude" sides. If that’s left you yearning for some peace and quiet then the secluded shores of Treasure Beach in the south will leave you breathless – and reposed.
Search and compare: cheap flights to Jamaica
More useful information about Jamaica
- A sunny and vibrant West Indian island, stunning Jamaica is an ideal destination for a fun Caribbean beach break.
- Beautiful beach resorts in Negril, Montego Bay and Ocho Rios offer visitors to Jamaica sun, sand and sea.
- Book cheap Jamaica flights and you can save money on a truly memorable Caribbean holiday.
- Capital Kingston contains great attractions like the National Gallery of Jamaica and the Bob Marley Museum.
- Enjoy Jamaica’s nightlife by partying at hotspots like Club Asylum, Club Amnesia, Club Quad and Margaritaville.
- Flights to Jamaica can last as little as 9.5 hours when you fly direct from London.
- For all information on all airports in Jamaica visit our airport guide pages
- Grand old houses like King’s House, Giddy House and Devon House will show you a glimpse of a bygone Jamaica.
- Sailing, windsurfing, fishing, jet skiing, parasailing, and many other activites are available in Jamaica.
- See the remains of Port Royal in Kingston Harbour, which was once the base of many fearsome pirates of the Caribbean.