Cheap flights to Grenada
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Grenada
More useful information about Grenada
- Don’t miss out on the harmonised thunder of the Seven Sisters Waterfall, a sight (and sound) to behold.
- Explore what else the Carribean has to offer. Flights to Barbados take less than 60 minutes.
- For a taste of real Caribbean living, try shopping in the marketplace of Grenada's capital St. George’s.
- For all information on all airports in Grenada visit our airport guide pages
- Grand Etang National Park is worth a visit for the enchanting Crater Lake and stretches of peaceful woodland.
- It’s only a 90-minute ferry trip to Grenada’s little brother Carriacou, which is somehow even more relaxed.
- Known affectionately as the Spice Island, the whole place is remarkably fragrant, and that goes for the food, too.
- Rum is the classic flavour of the West Indies, so make the most of the abundant distilleries throughout the island.
- The airport is Maurice Bishop International; look at our links for savings on an unforgettable Grenada holiday.
- Tropical sunshine is complemented by the sandy beaches and the welcoming local people - a perfect combination.