Don't know when to travel?

Cheap flights for the next season

Find flight deals in the next 3 months
22 Dec - 31 Jan
£1,593 pp
BHX
Birmingham
Emirates
   
2 stops
ASP
Alice Springs
ASP
Alice Springs
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
BHX
Birmingham

Flights for the forward planner

Search and compare flight prices in the next 6 months
23 Jan - 20 Feb
£1,036 pp
BHX
Birmingham
Emirates
   
2 stops
ASP
Alice Springs
ASP
Alice Springs
Emirates
     
3 stops
BHX
Birmingham

Destination information for Alice Springs

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from Birmingham to Alice Springs

Currency

Airports servicing Birmingham

  • Birmingham (BHX)

Airports serving Alice Springs

  • Alice Springs (ASP)

Temp on Avg for October in Alice Springs

31.7 °C

Rainfall on Average for October in Alice Springs

21.9 mm
How much do things cost?
Local draught beer (0.5 litre)
Alice Springs 5
Birmingham 4
Imported beer (0.33 litre)
Alice Springs 5
Birmingham 4
One-way ticket (local transport)
Alice Springs 1
Birmingham 3
Meal at McDonald's or similar
Alice Springs 7
Birmingham 6
Bottle of beer (imported beer)
Alice Springs 3
Birmingham 2
Additional useful information for Alice Springs

During the next 10 days, the weather in Alice Springs is expected to be 20°C warmer than Birmingham (13°C).

It’s likely that during this time there will be 2.0 mm less rain in Alice Springs than in Birmingham.

If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 83% chance of sun in Alice Springs as opposed to 17% in Birmingham.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about Birmingham to Alice Springs flights.
Flight FAQs
From Birmingham to Alice Springs
What is the average flight cancellation?
Rarely are flights on this route cancelled
Related searches
Flights to Alice Springs from Birmingham
Settings