Don't know when to travel?

Flights to get there soon

Flights to Valencia in the next month
21 Nov - 25 Nov
£29 pp
STN
London
Ryanair
 
1 stop
VLC
Valencia
VLC
Valencia
Ryanair
Direct
STN
London
28 Nov - 13 Dec
£29 pp
STN
London
Ryanair
Direct
VLC
Valencia
VLC
Valencia
Ryanair
Direct
STN
London
22 Nov - 25 Nov
£29 pp
STN
London
Ryanair
Direct
VLC
Valencia
VLC
Valencia
Ryanair
Direct
STN
London

Cheap flights for the next season

Find flight deals in the next 3 months
24 Jan - 28 Jan
£28 pp
STN
London
Ryanair
Direct
VLC
Valencia
VLC
Valencia
Ryanair
Direct
STN
London
13 Jan - 15 Jan
£29 pp
STN
London
Ryanair
Direct
VLC
Valencia
VLC
Valencia
Ryanair
Direct
STN
London
07 Jan - 11 Jan
£29 pp
STN
London
Ryanair
Direct
VLC
Valencia
VLC
Valencia
Ryanair
Direct
STN
London

Flights for the forward planner

Search and compare flight prices in the next 6 months
24 Feb - 25 Feb
£32 pp
STN
London
Ryanair
Direct
VLC
Valencia
VLC
Valencia
Ryanair
Direct
STN
London
03 Mar - 08 Mar
£38 pp
LTN
London
easyJet
Direct
VLC
Valencia
VLC
Valencia
easyJet
Direct
LTN
London
18 Feb - 23 Feb
£39 pp
LGW
London
easyJet
Direct
VLC
Valencia
VLC
Valencia
easyJet
Direct
LGW
London

Destination information for Valencia

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from London to Valencia

Currency

Flight time

2 hrs 19 mins

Airports servicing London

  • Heathrow (LHR)
  • Gatwick (LGW)
  • Stansted (STN)
  • Luton (LTN)
  • City (LCY)
  • St Pancras (QQS)

Airports serving Valencia

  • Valencia (VLC)

Average temperature for November in Valencia

19.5 °C

Average rainfall for November in Valencia

38.3 mm
How much do things cost?
London is 49% more expensive than Valencia
3 bedroom flat outside of centre
Valencia 571
London 2214
Small bottle of water (0.33 litre)
Valencia 1
London 1
Large bottle of water
Valencia 1
London 1
Petrol (1 litre)
Valencia 1
London 1
Additional useful information for Valencia

Over the next ten days, Valencia (18°C) is expected to be 8°C warmer than London (10°C).

It’s likely that during this time there will be 3.0 mm less rain in Valencia than in London.

At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 66% chance of sunshine in Valencia as opposed to 34% in London.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about London to Valencia flights.
Flight FAQs
From London to Valencia
What is the best airline?
Flyer favourite EasyJet Airline Co. Ltd. operates 32 flights per week
What percent of flights are delayed?
These flights are rarely delayed
How many passenger seats are available on a flight on this route?
On average, all flights from London offer a total of 114 seats to Valencia per day
Related searches
Flights to Valencia from London
Settings