Don't know when to travel?

Flights to get there soon

Flights to Zagreb in the next month
12 Jul - 19 Jul
£64 pp
LGW
London
Monarch Airlines
Direct
ZAG
Zagreb
ZAG
Zagreb
Monarch Airlines
Direct
LGW
London
07 Jul - 31 Jul
£67 pp
LGW
London
Monarch Airlines
Direct
ZAG
Zagreb
ZAG
Zagreb
Monarch Airlines
Direct
LGW
London
12 Jul - 26 Jul
£68 pp
LGW
London
Monarch Airlines
Direct
ZAG
Zagreb
ZAG
Zagreb
Monarch Airlines
Direct
LGW
London

Cheap flights for the next season

Find flight deals in the next 3 months
20 Sep - 27 Sep
£63 pp
LGW
London
Monarch Airlines
Direct
ZAG
Zagreb
ZAG
Zagreb
Monarch Airlines
Direct
LGW
London
27 Sep - 13 Oct
£63 pp
LGW
London
Monarch Airlines
Direct
ZAG
Zagreb
ZAG
Zagreb
Monarch Airlines
Direct
LGW
London
27 Sep - 29 Sep
£64 pp
LGW
London
Monarch Airlines
Direct
ZAG
Zagreb
ZAG
Zagreb
Monarch Airlines
Direct
LGW
London

Flights for the forward planner

Search and compare flight prices in the next 6 months
01 Nov - 06 Nov
£62 pp
LGW
London
Monarch Airlines
Direct
ZAG
Zagreb
ZAG
Zagreb
Monarch Airlines
Direct
LGW
London
09 Oct - 13 Oct
£64 pp
LGW
London
Monarch Airlines
Direct
ZAG
Zagreb
ZAG
Zagreb
Monarch Airlines
Direct
LGW
London
09 Oct - 16 Oct
£64 pp
LGW
London
Monarch Airlines
Direct
ZAG
Zagreb
ZAG
Zagreb
Monarch Airlines
Direct
LGW
London

Destination information for Zagreb

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from London to Zagreb

Currency

Average flight time

2 hrs 11 mins

Airports serving London

  • Heathrow (LHR)
  • Gatwick (LGW)
  • Stansted (STN)
  • Luton (LTN)
  • City (LCY)
  • St Pancras (QQS)

Airports close to Zagreb

  • Pleso (ZAG)

Average temperature for June in Zagreb

26.3 °C

Rainfall on Average for June in Zagreb

78.1 mm
How much do things cost?
London is 60% more expensive than Zagreb
Large bottle of water
Zagreb 1
London 1
Small bottle of water (0.33 litre)
Zagreb 1
London 1
Cappuccino
Zagreb 1
London 3
Taxi - fixed fee
Zagreb 1
London 4
Additional useful information for Zagreb

There have been 415260 users looking for flights to Zagreb from London in the past seven days.

At present 24 airlines are currently servicing direct flights to Zagreb from London (including Flybe, Brussels Airlines and Lot Polish Airlines).

According to recent data, direct flights from London to Zagreb are available and depart daily.

In the next ten days, London will be 21°C, whereas Zagreb will be 28°C, that’s 7°C warmer.

During this time it is forecast that there will be 2.8 mm more rain in Zagreb than in London.

If the weatherman has got it right, there will be 70% chance of sun in Zagreb as opposed to 30% in London.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about London to Zagreb flights.
Flight FAQs
From London to Zagreb
How often are flights diverted?
From London, there are not usually diversions on flights to Zagreb
What is the best airline?
Flyer favourite Croatia Airlines operates 36 flights per week
What is the average flight cancellation?
Flights are cancelled 2.6% of the time
Which is the best aircraft?
The most frequently used plane is an Airbus A319
What is the average delay time?
There is typically a delay of 26 mins
How many passenger seats are available on a flight on this route?
There are typically 163 per day
Related searches
Flights to Zagreb from London
Settings