How much do things cost in Jersey?
Clothing & Shoes
Pair of jeans
Pair of Nike trainers
3 course meal for 2
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 litre)
Bottle of wine
Bottle of local beer (0.5 litre)
Large bottle of water
Pack of Marlboro cigarettes
How much does transport cost in Jersey?
Taxi - fixed fee
1 mile taxi journey
Petrol (1 litre)
1 hour taxi waiting fee
Popular flight searches
More information about Jersey
- A holiday in Jersey offers a charming mix of tranquil beaches, fine dining, top nightlife and VAT free shopping.
- Drop into La Mare Vineyards, close to Devil's Hole for a tour and a chance to taste the best local wines.
- All you need to do is select your departure point from the links above to find the latest flight deals to Jersey.
- If you fancy hopping around the other Channel Islands why not consider booking a one way flight to Jersey?
- Dine on lobster and oysters in the restaurants of Jersey and don’t forget to try the famous Jersey cream.
- Shop for designer fashions, accessories, jewellery and perfumes – all great value thanks to low tax and zero VAT!
- Tee-off at La Moye in St Brelade and Royal Jersey in Grouville – Jersey’s two famous 18-hole golf courses.
- It’s so quick and easy to get there – many airlines offer return flights to Jersey as well as some great deals.
- Chill out on the beautiful beaches of St Brelade's Bay and St Aubin’s Bay and go surfing on St Ouen's Bay.
- Watch out for last minute flights to Jersey – you’ll find discover that genuine bargains are just a click away.