Find the best prices for you!
Enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates into the search form above.
Prices found by our users for local departures to Jersey
Airports for Jersey
How much do things cost in Jersey?
Clothing & Shoes
Pair of Nike trainers
Pair of jeans
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 litre)
Small bottle of water (0.33 litre)
Imported beer (0.33 litre)
Large bottle of water
Bottle of wine
Pack of Marlboro cigarettes
Loaf of white bread
1 hour taxi waiting fee
Taxi - fixed fee
1 mile taxi journey
Petrol (1 litre)
How much does an apartment cost in Jersey?
3 bedroom flat in city centre
1 bedroom flat in city centre
1 bedroom flat outside of centre
3 bedroom flat outside of centre
Popular flight searches
More information about Jersey
- A holiday in Jersey offers a charming mix of tranquil beaches, fine dining, top nightlife and VAT free shopping.
- Drop into La Mare Vineyards, close to Devil's Hole for a tour and a chance to taste the best local wines.
- All you need to do is select your departure point from the links above to find the latest flight deals to Jersey.
- If you fancy hopping around the other Channel Islands why not consider booking a one way flight to Jersey?
- Dine on lobster and oysters in the restaurants of Jersey and don’t forget to try the famous Jersey cream.
- Shop for designer fashions, accessories, jewellery and perfumes – all great value thanks to low tax and zero VAT!
- Tee-off at La Moye in St Brelade and Royal Jersey in Grouville – Jersey’s two famous 18-hole golf courses.
- It’s so quick and easy to get there – many airlines offer return flights to Jersey as well as some great deals.
- Chill out on the beautiful beaches of St Brelade's Bay and St Aubin’s Bay and go surfing on St Ouen's Bay.
- Watch out for last minute flights to Jersey – you’ll find discover that genuine bargains are just a click away.