Don't know when to travel?

Flights to get there soon

Flights to Dublin in the next month
05 Mar - 15 Mar
£186 pp
NQY
Newquay
Multiple Airlines
Direct
DUB
Dublin
DUB
Dublin
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
NQY
Newquay

Destination information for Dublin

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from Newquay to Dublin

Today's exchange rate

Average flight time

1 hr 5 mins

Airports close to Newquay

  • Newquay (NQY)

Airports serving Dublin

  • Dublin (DUB)

Average temperature for February in Dublin

8.9 °C

Avg rainfall for February in Dublin

54.5 mm
Additional useful information for Dublin

The weather in Dublin is likely to be 5°C for the next ten days.

During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.4 mm more rain in Dublin than in Newquay.

At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 44% chance of sunshine in Dublin as opposed to 56% in Newquay.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about Newquay to Dublin flights.
Flight FAQs
From Newquay to Dublin
What is the average flight cancellation?
These flights have a very low cancellation rate
Related searches
Flights to Dublin from Newquay
Settings