Don't know when to travel?

Flights to get there soon

Flights to Edinburgh in the next month
24 Feb - 03 Mar
£154 pp
CWL
Cardiff
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
EDI
Edinburgh
EDI
Edinburgh
Multiple Airlines
Direct
CWL
Cardiff

Flights for the forward planner

Search and compare flight prices in the next 6 months
16 Jul - 18 Jul
£131 pp
CWL
Cardiff
Flybe
Direct
EDI
Edinburgh
EDI
Edinburgh
Flybe
 
1 stop
CWL
Cardiff

Destination information for Edinburgh

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from Cardiff to Edinburgh

Flight duration

1 hr 16 mins

Airports close to Cardiff

  • Cardiff International (CWL)

Airports serving Edinburgh

Avg temp for February in Edinburgh

7.8 °C

Average rainfall for February in Edinburgh

47.5 mm
How much do things cost?
Cardiff is 10% cheaper than Edinburgh
Taxi - fixed fee
Edinburgh 3
Cardiff 3
3 course meal for 2
Edinburgh 56
Cardiff 45
One-way ticket (local transport)
Edinburgh 2
Cardiff 2
Cappuccino
Edinburgh 3
Cardiff 3
Additional useful information for Edinburgh

In the next ten days, Cardiff will be 6°C, whereas Edinburgh will be 4°C, that’s 2°C cooler.

In the next ten days, there will be 0.8 mm more rain in Edinburgh than in Cardiff.

If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 47% chance of sun in Edinburgh as opposed to 53% in Cardiff.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about Cardiff to Edinburgh flights.
Flight FAQs
From Cardiff to Edinburgh
What is the best airline?
On flights from Cardiff, Flybe is the most popular carrier for flights to Edinburgh
What is the average flight cancellation?
For flights from Cardiff, the average cancellation rate for flights to Edinburgh is 1%
Which is the best aircraft?
The De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Cardiff and Edinburgh
What percent of flights are delayed?
These flights are rarely delayed
Related searches
Flights to Edinburgh from Cardiff
Settings