Don't know when to travel?

Flights for the forward planner

Search and compare flight prices in the next 6 months
14 Feb - 21 Feb
£535 pp
NWI
Norwich
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
JAX
Jacksonville
JAX
Jacksonville
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
NWI
Norwich

Destination information for Jacksonville

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from Norwich to Jacksonville

Today's exchange rate

Airports close to Norwich

  • Norwich (NWI)

Airports serving Jacksonville

  • Jacksonville International (JAX)

Average temperature for September in Jacksonville

31.1 °C

Avg rainfall for September in Jacksonville

214.9 mm
How much do things cost?
Norwich is 1% more expensive than Jacksonville
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 litre)
Jacksonville 2
Norwich 1
1 bedroom flat in city centre
Jacksonville 818
Norwich 667
Small bottle of water (0.33 litre)
Jacksonville 1
Norwich 1
3 course meal for 2
Jacksonville 42
Norwich 54
Additional useful information for Jacksonville

Over the last 7 days, you are the only person to have searched for flights from Norwich to Jacksonville.

No airlines are currently offering direct flights from Norwich to Jacksonville.

According to recent data, direct flights from Norwich to Jacksonville are not currently available on every day of the week.

During the next 10 days, the weather in Jacksonville is expected to be 15°C warmer than Norwich (18°C).

During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.1 mm less rain in Jacksonville than in Norwich.

At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 43% chance of sunshine in Jacksonville as opposed to 57% in Norwich.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about Norwich to Jacksonville flights.
Flight FAQs
From Norwich to Jacksonville
How often are flights diverted?
To Jacksonville, diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights from Norwich
Related searches
Flights to Jacksonville from Norwich
Settings