Don't know when to travel?

Flights to get there soon

Flights to Jersey in the next month
30 Oct - 06 Nov
£36 pp
LTN
London
easyJet
Direct
JER
Jersey
JER
Jersey
easyJet
Direct
LTN
London
30 Oct - 06 Nov
£36 pp
LTN
London
easyJet
Direct
JER
Jersey
JER
Jersey
easyJet
Direct
LTN
London
26 Oct - 30 Oct
£37 pp
LTN
London
easyJet
Direct
JER
Jersey
JER
Jersey
easyJet
Direct
LTN
London

Flights for the forward planner

Search and compare flight prices in the next 6 months
19 Apr - 21 Apr
£37 pp
LTN
London
easyJet
Direct
JER
Jersey
JER
Jersey
easyJet
Direct
LTN
London
05 Apr - 11 Apr
£50 pp
LTN
London
easyJet
Direct
JER
Jersey
JER
Jersey
easyJet
Direct
LTN
London
05 Apr - 12 Apr
£50 pp
LTN
London
easyJet
Direct
JER
Jersey
JER
Jersey
easyJet
Direct
LTN
London

Destination information for Jersey

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from Luton to Jersey

Today's exchange rate

Flight time

1 hr

Airports servicing Jersey

  • Jersey (JER)

Temp on Avg for October in Jersey

15.4 °C

Avg rainfall for October in Jersey

0.9 mm
How much do things cost?
1 hour taxi waiting fee
Jersey 1
London 45
Loaf of white bread
Jersey 2
London 1
Pack of Marlboro cigarettes
Jersey 9
London 11
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 litre)
Jersey 2
London 1
3 course meal for 2
Jersey 78
London 62
Additional useful information for Jersey

In the next ten days, Luton will be 16°C, whereas Jersey will be 16°C, that’s the same temperature.

In the next ten days, there will be 1.7 mm more rain in Jersey than in Luton.

At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 55% chance of sunshine in Jersey as opposed to 45% in Luton.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about Luton to Jersey flights.
Flight FAQs
From Luton to Jersey
What is the average delay time?
The average delay time for flights between Luton and Jersey is 31 mins
What is the average flight cancellation?
To Jersey, the average cancellation rate for flights from Luton is 3%
How often are flights diverted?
This route is not usually subject to diversions
What is the best airline?
The most popular carrier is Flybe
Which is the best aircraft?
From Luton, the majority of flights to Jersey are served by a De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q
Related searches
Flights to Jersey from Luton
Settings