Cheap Flights to Dnepropetrovsk
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Dnepropetrovsk
UK & Ireland departure airports for flights to Dnepropetrovsk
Dnepropetrovsk travel guide
Useful information about Dnepropetrovsk
Avg temp for this month inDnepropetrovsk-0.1 °CSource: World Weather Online
Avg rainfall for this month inDnepropetrovsk41.5 mmSource: World Weather Online
Average flight duration toDnepropetrovsk5 hrs 15 mins
Rate of exchange inDnepropetrovsk1.00 ₴ = £0.07Source: Oanda
Airlines flying toDnepropetrovskTurkish Airlines, KLM and Aeroflot
Deals on flights toDnepropetrovsk105
Advertisers with deals toDnepropetrovskOpodo and lastminute.com
Advertisers with offers toDnepropetrovsk2
Cheapest flights offer toDnepropetrovsk£291
Average flight offer toDnepropetrovsk£464
More useful information about Dnepropetrovsk
- For something different try the beautiful Crimea Peninsula, don’t miss the magnificent Swallow's Nest Castle.
- Going for the sightseeing? Don’t miss the gigantic Motherland statue in the heart of Kiev.
- Historic capital Kiev is a delightfully modern metropolis, a world away from Eastern European stereotypes.
- More than just a mini Russia, Ukraine has a diverse and mystifying culture all of its own.
- Odessa on the Black Sea coast is a very popular area for tourists, with excellent resorts and a stunning opera house.
- Running through the capital, Dnipro River has quiet river beaches that are the perfect substitute for the real thing.
- Take a walk down the high street of any of the major cities and enjoy the stunning baroque architecture.
- Ukraine's largest airport into the country is Boryspil International Airport just outside of Kiev.
- Visiting Chernobyl might not seem like something for a holiday but it’s a fascinating experience you won't forget.
- You’ll find dynamic nightlife with everything from trendy vodka bars to cheap and relaxed clubs.
How much do things cost in Dnepropetrovsk?
- 1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar) in Dnepropetrovsk: £52.29
- Bottle of Wine (Mid-Range) in Dnepropetrovsk: £3.74
- Pack of Cigarettes (Marlboro) in Dnepropetrovsk: £1.12
- Taxi 1 mile (Normal Tariff) in Dnepropetrovsk: £0.33
- Water (1.5 litre bottle) in Dnepropetrovsk: £0.37
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 litre bottle) in Dnepropetrovsk: £0.37
- Water (0.33 litre bottle) in Dnepropetrovsk: £0.30
- 1 Summer Dress in a Chain Store (Zara, H&M, ...) in Dnepropetrovsk: £29.88
- Local Cheese (1kg) in Dnepropetrovsk: £4.88
- 1 Pair of Nike Shoes in Dnepropetrovsk: £53.71