Don't know when to travel?

Flights to get there soon

Flights to Patna in the next month
27 Nov - 07 Dec
£450 pp
LHR
London
Air India
 
1 stop
PAT
Patna
PAT
Patna
Air India
 
1 stop
LHR
London
30 Nov - 05 Dec
£456 pp
LHR
London
Air India
 
1 stop
PAT
Patna
PAT
Patna
Air India
 
1 stop
LHR
London
24 Nov - 10 Dec
£479 pp
LHR
London
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
PAT
Patna
PAT
Patna
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
LHR
London

Cheap flights for the next season

Find flight deals in the next 3 months
21 Jan - 30 Jan
£404 pp
LHR
London
Air India
 
1 stop
PAT
Patna
PAT
Patna
Air India
 
1 stop
LHR
London
21 Jan - 05 Feb
£418 pp
LHR
London
Air India
 
1 stop
PAT
Patna
PAT
Patna
Air India
 
1 stop
LHR
London
15 Jan - 06 Feb
£420 pp
LHR
London
Air India
 
1 stop
PAT
Patna
PAT
Patna
Air India
 
1 stop
LHR
London

Flights for the forward planner

Search and compare flight prices in the next 6 months
01 Mar - 10 Mar
£435 pp
LHR
London
Air India
 
1 stop
PAT
Patna
PAT
Patna
Air India
 
1 stop
LHR
London
01 Apr - 10 Apr
£446 pp
LHR
London
Air India
 
1 stop
PAT
Patna
PAT
Patna
Air India
 
1 stop
LHR
London
27 Feb - 17 Mar
£448 pp
LHR
London
Air India
 
1 stop
PAT
Patna
PAT
Patna
Air India
 
1 stop
LHR
London

Destination information for Patna

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from Heathrow to Patna

Currency

Temp on Avg for November

29 °C

Average rainfall for November

17.1 mm
How much do things cost?
Taxi - fixed fee
Patna 1
London 4
1 litre of milk
Patna 0
London 1
Meal at McDonald's or similar
Patna 3
London 6
Pair of Nike trainers
Patna 33
London 75
A dozen eggs
Patna 1
London 2
Additional useful information for Patna

The weather in Patna is likely to be 29°C for the next ten days.

During this time it is forecast that there will be 3.2 mm less rain in Patna than in Heathrow.

If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 90% chance of sun in Patna as opposed to 10% in Heathrow.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about Heathrow to Patna flights.
Flight FAQs
From Heathrow to Patna
What is the average flight cancellation?
Rarely are flights on this route cancelled
Related searches
Flights to Patna from Heathrow
Settings