Don't know when to travel?

Cheap flights for the next season

Find flight deals in the next 3 months
28 Mar - 05 Apr
£443 pp
BRS
Bristol
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
LAX
Los Angeles
LAX
Los Angeles
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
BRS
Bristol

Flights for the forward planner

Search and compare flight prices in the next 6 months
30 May - 01 Jul
£537 pp
BRS
Bristol
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
LAX
Los Angeles
LAX
Los Angeles
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
BRS
Bristol

Destination information for Los Angeles

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from Bristol to Los Angeles

Today's exchange rate

Airports close to Bristol

  • Bristol Airport (BRS)

Airports servicing Los Angeles

  • Los Angeles International (LAX)

Temp on Avg for February in Los Angeles

19.7 °C

Avg rainfall for February in Los Angeles

122.6 mm
How much do things cost?
Bristol is 5% cheaper than Los Angeles
Large bottle of water
Los Angeles 2
Bristol 1
Pair of jeans
Los Angeles 39
Bristol 69
Petrol (1 litre)
Los Angeles 1
Bristol 1
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 litre)
Los Angeles 2
Bristol 1
Additional useful information for Los Angeles

In Bristol, the weather for the next ten days is 2°C, but in Los Angeles it’ll be 14°C.

Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be 1.8 mm less in Los Angeles than in Bristol.

If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 79% chance of sun in Los Angeles as opposed to 21% in Bristol.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about Bristol to Los Angeles flights.
Flight FAQs
From Bristol to Los Angeles
What is the average flight cancellation?
From Bristol, there is a very low cancellation rate on Los Angeles flights
Related searches
Flights to Los Angeles from Bristol
Settings